Availability, Prices and Book Online
Pets are not allowed into any of the accommodation.
SMALL PARTY DISCOUNT
Receive £25 per week off the price of the cottage if occupied by only 2 people (or a couple with one pre-school child) on all holidays taken between 6th January and 14th July and again between 1st September and 15th December . Two week Holiday discount also applies.
TWO WEEK HOLIDAY DISCOUNT
Book 2 consecutive weeks and receive a £45 discount off the second week
Short breaks are available before 5th May and from 29th September. Your break can start on any day of the week. Minimum charge 3 nights (Christmas, New Year & Easter minimum 4 nights).
- The cottages have a bed settee in the lounge which can be used at an additional charge of £50 per person for a 5th and 6th person.
- High Chair hire £10 per week. Cot hire £15 per week (linen not included)
- BOOKING DEPOSIT £50 PER WEEK (Deposit non refundable unless covered by the Holiday Cancellation Plan - see details below).
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
An application is made and accepted subject to the following conditions:
- Lettings are deemed to commence at 3pm on the day of arrival and cease at 9.30am on the day of departure. Latest time of arrival is 10pm.
- The Management reserve the right to decline acceptance or to expel any visitors for conduct detrimental to the property or comfort of other
- Accommodation may not be occupied by more persons than berths provided. Cots (available on hire) may be used in lieu of one berth. i.e. no more than 4 persons in a 2 bedroomed cottage unless payment of £25 per person for the 5th and 6th persons using the bed settee in the lounge.
- The Company is relieved from liability for accidents to visitors and any loss or damage to their property including motor vehicles.
- The Company is relieved from liability should the accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond its control, in which case the money paid will be refunded in full.
- It is regretted that bookings are only accepted for couples, family groups or individuals.
- We trust that when you leave your accommodation it will be left in the condition in which you should wish to find it – clean and tidy.
- A condition of booking now is that we receive the cash balance 6 weeks before your holiday commences.
- All holiday bookings cancelled less than 6 weeks before your holiday dates must be paid for if the proprietors are unable to re-let, unless covered by the Holiday Cancellation Plan.
- May we point out that a booking is a contract and in the event of cancellation no monies can be refunded unless covered by our Holiday Cancellation Plan.
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in any accommodation.
- The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse or refund any booking.
- We request that you refrain from smoking in all accommodation.
- For the general comfort of all no undue noise will be tolerated between 10pm and 8.30am.
- For the purpose of maintenance etc the proprietors reserve the right (even in the absence of the occupants) to enter the accommodation any time as necessary.
- A charge of £10 will be made for each returned or represented cheque.
- The charging of electric vehicles from the accommodation is not allowed.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATION PLAN FOR ONLY £25 PER WEEK
Only payable with Holiday Deposit Our Cancellation Plan covers the whole of your party up to the day before your holiday commences against cancellation due to: a) Redundancy or jury service of a member of the party. b) Accident, injury, illness or death of a member of the party. We guarantee to return the FULL AMOUNT of deposit and balance paid to Menagwins Court under this scheme. Please give as much notice as possible and provide the appropriate authorative document in confirmation of your reasons for cancellation, i.e. Doctor’s Note, Death Certificate, Redundancy Notice under the Payment Act 1965. Claims outside the specified reasons for cancellation cannot be entertained. Only members of the party named on the booking form are covered by this scheme. All other cancellations subject to Rules 9 and 10. Notice of cancellation must be sent recorded delivery or e-mail.
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you when you place a booking – your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, party details and credit/debit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
(i) To send you all correspondence relating to your holiday booking, including confirmation of deposit payment, balance payment and reminders for balance payment when it is due – either by email or by post
(ii) To send periodic emails with information on special offers and news regarding to Menagwins Court Holiday Cottages if you opt in to receive them. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email.
(iii) To send periodic mailshots with information on future holidays you may wish to book at Menagwins Court Holiday Cottages. This will be for a maximum of 5 years from the date of your last holiday at Menagwins Court Holiday Cottages.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All credit/debit card information submitted online is transmitted via secure technology and encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. At no time is your complete card number visible to us. Any credit/debit card information given over the telephone will not be kept on file.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
At no time will any of your personal information be shared with a third party.